About me

umeå, västerbotten, Sweden
Girl who wishes to live in a castle at the mountain Montserrat but probably will stay put in a bigger city for later going in peace on the countryside. Loves to play with words, and pictures, telling stories. My story begins in Umeå and will finish who knows where, since I love waking up in new places.

Blogarchive



tisdag 3 oktober 2017

Too many days with no writing..

makes sophia go loco.. no but seriously I´ve been busy with schoolwork and work, and many other things.

Usually I'm doing a lot with no real focus, and I guess my focus should be on finding a job where I can get to practice my writing even more. If I just had it just a bit easier holding my focus and having a clear goal I'd been where I wanna be. Guess I have to take everything step by step, and structure my life a bit. I tried, but there are so much going on during the weeks like working out, having some time for my dude and friends.

I guess it all comes down to priorities, and my priorities should be completely different, but I always been a sucker for life, and having fun, this is why I'm reading courses about art and writing, and editorial work, hoping to find the right course in life, finding what makes me happy and I find interesting. Right now there is a lot and I can´t really sort everything out, but I guess it will come to me as I´m maturing as a writer.

So waht exactly am I doing to maturing? Well, I´m doing a lot of reading, and some writing. Mostly writing for the university, but I guess I should find another forum where my writing can fit and be appreciated. It´s not the easiest thing when you feel far away from publishing anything, and when you don´t wanna sell your soul to the media. I guess I'll have to do it in order to learn basics as adapting my writing to certain crowds, but I never really wanted to adapt myself, more like accepting myself for who I´m; a free spirit with no one telling me what to do or how to write. I guess this gives me problems trying to find a job within marketing and communication, when I don´t even wanna fit a mold or do as the crowd please.

Probably I should start on my own, and found my own projects, but I need the experience first, so I'll have to adapt if only just for a while, or do I really have to? Gonna find my way, but does it really mean that I have to adapt myself to get the experience? And if not, how do I do then? I should probably find some people on the same mission, sharing experiences and helping each other out.


Inga kommentarer: