About me

umeå, västerbotten, Sweden
Girl who wishes to live in a castle at the mountain Montserrat but probably will stay put in a bigger city for later going in peace on the countryside. Loves to play with words, and pictures, telling stories. My story begins in Umeå and will finish who knows where, since I love waking up in new places.

Blogarchive



tisdag 28 augusti 2018

Lost memories

This is just a draft for a book I´m still gathering a lot of energy to write. It´s some of the most darkest moments in my life. This is just the intro, and i´t doesn´t give away so much. It just give a glimpse of what I´ve been looking for, in lost memories. It´s written in swedish though, thought I need to practice my swedish, and everything becomes more real since it´s my origin.

I don´t have many memories about my mother, mostly about my father, but not very much at all from my childhood, maybe I´ve partyed away most of them. I´ve tried to leave no stone unturned, tie every knot together but everytime there are loose ends. Lost memories that I´ve never really understood, not much today either. Why did she do so? Why did they do so? Why no one wants to help?

I was angry for a long time, angry because mental illness was every where I turned. Angry at my mother, angry at my father, my siblings, my whole family, even the society. After a while I started realizing that it was something that is amongst us and it´s something I can´t avoid or choose not to be a part of. Then I need to avoid myself, my feelings and my whole youth. I would throw everything at sea, and start over. But it´s not possible, because it´s still there and it hurts, and it´s a part of me. Then I need to throw myself to the sea, and hope that I will sink to the bottom, because I´m tired of floating around in insecureness, not having anyone to share with.

For a long time I´ve been wanting to write this to you. It´s not a goodbye letter, it´s a embracing letter for you whom never really got everything straighten out. For you who stand up for the week, who tries to understand, even though it´s hard when everything comes around. Especially when you are small or just feel small in this world. I did that for a long time, when I was mad about pretty much everything around me. When I could feel no joy about things that normally feels like a bless, music, family and friends.

Now I´m having a rest, underneath these heavy stone which I´ve been carrying. I´m not asking for anyone to understand, all I´m asking for is forgiveness. Because that is what I think is missing right now in this cold place. I´m asking to be relased, to find a sancuarity within me.

***


Inga kommentarer: