About me

umeå, västerbotten, Sweden
Girl who wishes to live in a castle at the mountain Montserrat but probably will stay put in a bigger city for later going in peace on the countryside. Loves to play with words, and pictures, telling stories. My story begins in Umeå and will finish who knows where, since I love waking up in new places.

Blogarchive



onsdag 22 augusti 2018

What else is there?

Note: This is dark me so if you are in a great place today read it some other day, when you feel lost or down. Not that I'm in that place today, but it still pops up when I least expect it.

"What else is there" by Royksopp I listened a lot to when I just got back from Barcelona, and it felt like every streetlight in Umeå was crumbling inside shedding some few lights over everything, like there was no sympathy, that Umeå though it´s gorgeous surroundings was a cold enviroment. No one really said thanks or could forgive easily, or just lifting their gaze to people around them. Thinking one step further.

Old friends had moved on and had no interest, or small interest to hang out and just had you for a while to throw you away in a while, after you given everything trying to build up the relationsships again. After a while nothing really mattered, I realized, because I was happy to have my family and sisters to hang out with til I found myself back to a nice crew to hang out with again.

Quite lifechanging, because you think you´ll get back and things will be the same, not the same, a bit different, but that some of you´re friends were true. They were in it for some fun, just like em boys, and leave. You thought friends will stick around, but it´s just as any elusive love when you were young, sticky and demanding. Sure, there were some that still sticked around, but I was so filled of disappointment I couldn´t really take anything in besides the beautiful surroundings in Umeå.

Still missing some of those friends, though they left me, probably for some good reasons, and I´m today okay with it. There are other things that are bothering my mind that is triggered by this song right now, more about our planet, how we harvest what we think we own and is a right for us, like imbeciles. I'm trying my best in my daily life, guess that´s is just enough. And I can go home and feel satisfied at least for my actions, though I did many bad ones once.

Inga kommentarer: