About me

umeå, västerbotten, Sweden
Girl who wishes to live in a castle at the mountain Montserrat but probably will stay put in a bigger city for later going in peace on the countryside. Loves to play with words, and pictures, telling stories. My story begins in Umeå and will finish who knows where, since I love waking up in new places.

Blogarchive



måndag 8 oktober 2018

My baby just turned 6 years!

Sure, Billie is a cat but unlike any cat and so special. She is more like a dog, following me around and she always has a twinkle in her eyes. So this post is dedicated to her.



Weirdly enough my boyfriends phone made this video the other week, like if it had a seventh sense that her birthday was coming right up. Got this video on a day when I was down, and it always lifts my mood right up. Hope you enjoy it!

Inga kommentarer: