About me

umeå, västerbotten, Sweden
Girl who wishes to live in a castle at the mountain Montserrat but probably will stay put in a bigger city for later going in peace on the countryside. Loves to play with words, and pictures, telling stories. My story begins in Umeå and will finish who knows where, since I love waking up in new places.

Blogarchive



tisdag 29 maj 2018

Love now and then

It's amazing how your definition of love changes as you are getting older, before it was excitement, still is, but more comfort and secure, knowing where you have that person, and that they will stand by your side no matter what. Probably you can never know that but at least have a sense of it, because we as everything else in this world is changing and some times relationships can't keep up.

However, even though your definition is changing, the memories of being high of love are still there constantly reminding you that this is how love should feel. But I know every love is different, every love has it's bitterness and sweetness, like a real good margarita. Yupp, I've been listening to some love music this morning, and drinking margaritas to cool myself (not this morning though), that is why I'm so bleedy, but probably also because of the hot weather. I'm even dreaming about kitties, puppies and everything that's tiny and cute, probably dreams about having my own babies some day. Though, I'd never thought I will be a mum, just because of my downs and falls, but I guess I would manage it. And hey, everyone got their faults, you just don't have to let them define you, because everyone can be so much more, and everyone can change, if they want to.

Inga kommentarer: