About me

umeå, västerbotten, Sweden
Girl who wishes to live in a castle at the mountain Montserrat but probably will stay put in a bigger city for later going in peace on the countryside. Loves to play with words, and pictures, telling stories. My story begins in Umeå and will finish who knows where, since I love waking up in new places.

Blogarchive



torsdag 19 juli 2018

Crying my eyes out

This night my mother called me, many times, finally I answered and she told me one of my best friends, my cat baby have been runned over by a car. First I got mad because she was suppose to move to me and retire when the time was right, grow old in ma place. Though, she was always young in the sense she loved running chasing them rats and living at the edge. Probably she wanted me to remember her that way, instead of a old cat that barely runs, or lives fully for that matter. She is the mother to my cat Billie that lives with me right now so I woke up having Billie lying exactly as her mother used to, like a ball right next to my belly. I started crying and now I can't sleep. I start working in a couple of hours, but I can't hold myself. Day of sorrow and despair. We will bury her today with one of her favorite toys. First I cursed the driver to get hit by a car, and left by the road like my cat, now I guess nothing really matters because nothing will bring her back to me. Now I'm so sad, like a knife in my heart, and will always remember her when looking at Billie. The coolest and kindest lady cat Baby.


Inga kommentarer: