About me

umeå, västerbotten, Sweden
Girl who wishes to live in a castle at the mountain Montserrat but probably will stay put in a bigger city for later going in peace on the countryside. Loves to play with words, and pictures, telling stories. My story begins in Umeå and will finish who knows where, since I love waking up in new places.

Blogarchive



fredag 20 juli 2018

Song for hope

For me, my baby cat who got runned over recently. A bit happier music today then yesterday, but still in the mode that nothing really matters. I´m still a bit mad because it was so unnecessary, the girl who hit her saw that we saw, and just drove away, not even making a single damn call to the police about what happened. Anyways, this music video gives me just a little bit of hope and less bitterness, just what I need.

Inga kommentarer: