About me

umeå, västerbotten, Sweden
Girl who wishes to live in a castle at the mountain Montserrat but probably will stay put in a bigger city for later going in peace on the countryside. Loves to play with words, and pictures, telling stories. My story begins in Umeå and will finish who knows where, since I love waking up in new places.

Blogarchive



onsdag 25 juli 2018

Ease my mind

This weekend was all about ease my mind  and lick my wounds after my favorite cat got killed by some psycho cardriver. Still cursing that person, though she was young and probably in chock driving off with no sign of remorse. If she would have stopped and explained, or at least called the police I might forgive her. Though, still feeling like nothing matters, besides my also favorite mustach cat Billie.

So this weekend we went to Trästocks and found a lot of great upcoming bands like Pale honey and The hanged where the leadsinger has a history with the great band Those dancing days, which I actually saw performing at the club Razzmatazz in Barcelona 8 years ago.

My cat Bille cleaning herself frantically.


Pale Honey, Trästocks, 2018.


I was there. Those Dancing Days, 2010, Razzmatazz.


Inga kommentarer: