About me

umeå, västerbotten, Sweden
Girl who wishes to live in a castle at the mountain Montserrat but probably will stay put in a bigger city for later going in peace on the countryside. Loves to play with words, and pictures, telling stories. My story begins in Umeå and will finish who knows where, since I love waking up in new places.

Blogarchive



måndag 6 augusti 2018

Feels like 17th century

Had my first week of vacation, but instead of enjoying it I had the worst pains ever in my stomach and heavy bleeding, feeling sick to my stomach.

Still have stomach pains and since there are pretty much no staff in the health care no one could really help me, I just have to endure my pains.

You think Sweden is amazing (everything is relative I guess), we pay a lot of taxes, and still the health care is bad many times. I experienced before during my depression, and keep on experiencing it. You have to push yourself and pretty much scream for help, and then maybe someone might help you, give you a painkiller.

Not that the staff is bad, just that there are no resources when it comes to women's issues or mental illness. Feels like living in the 17th century. And I get so frustrated, mad and angry, sure I can endure it but what about those women who had miscarriage? what about those who have to worry their minds of or just livin with pain? Right now it looks like you have to have a health inssurance from your work to get some help within half a year.

When I lived in spain I never experienced this, sure, like every meds they are always fast with handing you pills, antibiotics, whatever they might think fits and gives you just a fast relief. But at least I got some help, even if its summer.

Right now I feel like I dont't want to support this system, give em my money, or have any contact at all, still we are so depended on it, and I can`t close my eyes for that. What I can do is just endure the pain and hope for a better future, even if it feels a bit hopeless.

I'm alright, but right now I just give a fuck. So tired, tired to be woman, tired to be shoven around. So I just don't give a fuck, at least that's what I'm tryin to tell myself.

Inga kommentarer: