About me

umeå, västerbotten, Sweden
Girl who wishes to live in a castle at the mountain Montserrat but probably will stay put in a bigger city for later going in peace on the countryside. Loves to play with words, and pictures, telling stories. My story begins in Umeå and will finish who knows where, since I love waking up in new places.

Blogarchive



torsdag 12 juli 2018

My secret garden

Been living at the same place for about 3 yrs and working with ma garden, and having this space is so important for me, to care about, to nourish. I rather be here then anywhere, so I became quite a homesick person, especially during the summer when everything is in bloom. Not that so much was blooming this year because of all the weed, but at least I managed to get it okay, after hours of work, and building a couch for lazy days.

2016-07-09 / Moved in a year ago, taking in anything I could find for free.


2018-07-09 / Still some more to do, but right now I can enjoy it.



Inga kommentarer: